POLYPROPYLENE plastic has a very good chemical resistance combined with excellent mechanical properties.
- Minimal moisture absorption of 0.03%
- High impact strength and toughness
- Very high fatigue properties
- Working temperature range of -160 to 100 Deg. Cent.
Natural grades (low transparency) approved for use in the food industry.
POLYPROPYLENE is not resistant to aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Avoid all possible contact with copper & manganese.
Sheet & Rod products of POLYPROPYLENE are not UV Treated.
There are special grades available that are UV treated.
Bearings and bushings, pump components, tank liners, bench tops, cooling or scrubbing towers & corrosive storage vessels.
Rod - White
Sheet - Beige
POLYPROPYLENE can be supplied in Sheet & Rod
POLYPROPYLENE PP SHEET THICKNESS & SIZE
30mm in 3000 X 1500mm sheets 2, 3, 4.5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25,30mm
2000 X 1000mm Sheets 40, 50, 60, 70mm
POLYPROPYLENE PP ROD
Available rod diameter
2 m Lengths 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100mm
0.5 m Lengths 120, 150, 180, 200, 250mm
CUT TO SIZE SHEET
We offer a cut to size service for POLYPROPYLENE PP sheet.
CUT TO SIZE ROD
We offer a cut to size service for POLYPROPYLENE PP Rod.
- 10 to 40mm Diameter must be purchased in full length only
- 50mm Diameter & over MINUMUM cut to size is 500mm