Trade names: (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Rigid Extruded Sheet
PVC rigid sheet is extruded in three colours - Grey, White & Clear.
PVC has excellent chemical and mechanical properties with remarkable anti-corrosive characteristics.
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Very high chemical resistance
- Thermo formable
- Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
- Very good moisture resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Bondable / weld able
Chemical storage vessels, tank liners & fittings, fume cupboards, pump components, electrical insulators.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY (S.G.)
The UV treated PVC rigid sheet can be used externally and has very good resistance to the weather.
- PVC is resistant to acids, alkaline solutions, alcohols, oils, fats, aliphatic hydrocarbons and petrol.
- PVC is NOT resistant to benzole, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters and ketones.
- FOOD SUITABILITY
- PVC has not passed the USA's Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) for usage in the food industry and is therefore not recommended for use in the food industry.
Self extinguishing properties.
Clear, white and light grey only.
White and Light Grey 3, 4.5 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25mm
Clear 3, 4.5mm Only
In all thicknesses is 1220 X 2440mm (8 X 4 Ft.)CUT TO SIZE
We offer a Cut To Size service for all sheet products.
We also can radius the corners and also scrape, or cut to a shape/pattern.