Trade Names: Delrin, Ertacetal
Acetal is an engineering plastic which has the following characteristics.
- Good impact resistance
- Dimensional stability
- High mechanical strength
- Natural Lubricity
- Excellent creep resistance even at elevated temperatures
- Resistant to many solvents
- Good electrical properties
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Low water absorption
- Continuous use temp. of -45 to 100 Deg. Cent.
The acetal copolymer is more resistant to Hydrolysis, strong alkalis and thermal oxidative degradation.
- Sheet & Rod products of Acetal are supplied in two colours
- White which is non UV
- Black which is UV.
Precision gears, bearings with close tolerances, electrical engineering insulators, snap fit assemblies, components that operate in water between 60 to 90 Deg. Cent.
- White - Non UV.
- Black - Has UV protection.
ACETAL can be supplied in Sheet & Rod
ACETAL SHEET THICKNESS
White & Black 10, 12, 15 20, 25, 30, 40, 50mm
- 2000 X 610mm
- 3000 X 610mm
Available rod diameter
White & Black
3 m Lengths 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 14, 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, 30, 32, 36, 40, 45, 50mm
1 m Lengths 56, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 90mm
0.5 m Lengths 100, 110, 120, 130, 150mm
CUT TO SIZE SHEET
We offer a cut to size service for ACETAL Sheet.
CUT TO SIZE ROD
We offer a cut to size service for ACETAL Rod.- 5 to 20mm O.Dia. must be purchased in full length only
- 22mm diameter & over MINUMUM cut to size is 500mm