Perspex® OPALS/White acrylic sheet offers a wide range of different light transmissions, from dense white to highly translucent whites.
Perspex® OPALS can refract and diffuse light to create a more smooth even light for stunning visual effects.
The range of light transmission throughout the OPAL Acrylic sheet varies as per the list below.
- Code: 030 - 70% Light Transmission.
- Code: 040 - 51% Light Transmission.
- Code: 050 - 37% Light Transmission.
- Code: 069 - 9% Light Transmission.
Up to 70% of the sheet receives maximum haze and subsequently offers the maximum light diffraction.
This in turn creates the desired lighting effect for any application.
Multiple Opal finishes available from stock perfect for any light transmission requirements.
- Light Diffuser
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Suitable for fabrication and thermoforming
- Light weight.
- Durability and colour consistency
- Wide range of colours
- Carries the Perspex® 10 year External / Internal guarantee
- Up to 17 times the impact resistance of glass
Suitable for indoor & outdoor applications.
- Signage for Internal & External applications
- Point of Sale Displays
- Code: 030 Opal comes in 3 & 6mm Thick
Code: 069 Opal comes in 3 & 6mm Thick
All other Colour Codes are 3mm ONLY
- 3050 X 2030mm
- 1525 X 2030mm
- 3050 X 1015mm