Perspex® Clear cast sheet has an exceptional light transmission in excess of 92% of visible light.
It is superior to all other thermoplastic sheet and higher than that of glass with virtually no colour bias.
Even after 30 years of outdoor exposure, Perspex® Clear cast sheet will continue to transmit 85% of visible light while other thermoplastic
sheet will show a much greater reduction over the same period.
This is why the Perspex® Brand is superior to any other brand..
- A high gloss hard surface
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Suitable for fabrication and thermoforming
- Perspex® is internationally recognized as a safety glazing material .
- Durability and colour consistency
- Carries the Perspex® 30 year External / Internal guarantee
- Up to 17 times the impact resistance of glass
- Perspex®is easily cleaned
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor applications.
- 100% recyclable
- Point of Sale Displays
- Interior design
- Fabrication of various parts
- Boat / Ship & Caravan Windows
- Great Resilience and resistance to wear.
- CLEAR (OOO) ..3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 ,20mm Thick
- 3050 X 2030mm
- 1525 X 2030mm
- 3050 X 1015mm